Sunday, April 22, 2012

New and Improved Handbag Designs

DSCN2847
I have changed the way I sew and design my knitted handbags.  I have perfected the way I sew the lining since I have developed better sewing skills.  I have also learned how to make fabric key fobs.
DSCN2838All of my bags will now include a matching fabric key fob, like this one.  Some of them will have the hook on the key fob and others will have the hook inside of the bag.

DSCN2830All of the bags will have a strap sewn into the lining to attach the key fob to.  If the key fob has a hook on it, then the strap will have just a ring.  But in the key fob does not have a hook (like the one pictured, then the strap will have the hook).

DSCN2831
All of the pockets will be double sided with the contrast fabric in the inside.  There will then be a strip of contrast fabric holding the product tag to the pocket.  On the reverse side of the tag will be the wash instructions.

DSCN2834
A lot of the new bags will also have a rolled fabric flower on the outside, like this one.

1335067311927_389e1
I also plan on coming out with a line of handbags that will be from coordinating collections, like the one above.  I will post all of the collections to photobucket, so that way buyers can select other collections.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment