Thursday, May 24, 2012

Insights from Daily Bible Study–May 24, 2012

In-the-Light-of-the-Gospels_photo-by-Sister-Lisa

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.  I John 1:7 (NIV)

During my reading last night there was a lot of passages about light and darkness.  We should walk in the light for HE is in the light and not be clouded by darkness.  Also in this passage it mentions having fellowship with one another.  We talked about in Sunday school a couple of weeks ago that some people think they can worship with out being in the body of Christ.  Speaking for personal experience when you are not going to church regular or being in fellowship with other believers it is so much easier to slip into a sinful life.  Since I have been attending church regularly I find that I am striving more for daily Bible study, being more discerning about what I watch and listen to, and just trying to live a more God honoring life.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment